Here are some of the places you can see my photography and event planning work featured!
- Abby January 27, 2016 - For this shoot I was very fortunate to work with the talented Shauna @passionateblooms. Shauna created this stunning bouquet. The dress was provided by a local consignment shop @Ashburybridal. We hiked into the woods to get these stunning shots of Abby! Thanks for taking a look! XO Continue Reading
- A Winter shade of Jade January 18, 2016 - Jade was an amazing little model for a few fun products. The jacket she is wearing is from Camilla, her beautiful floral dress and gold ‘cape’ is by Cinderella clothing company!… Another very cold session but this beautiful girl did an amazing job! Cold little fingers and all!! Thanks for taking a look! XO Continue Reading
- The View Winery June 7, 2015 - The View winery created a beautiful tasting wine which they named Hail Mary…you can find out why on their website here. (the new lineup photos are not on the site yet). So when we did the shoot we wanted it to encompass ‘the why ‘and have some fun! Later on I shot the entire 18 product… Continue Reading
- Bling June 7, 2015 - The View winery created a new sparkling wine in a can… BLING. Jennifer Turton~Molgat wanted the focus to be on golf, a drink for the ladies on the course! I loved the idea so shot mainly on the course. However, when I got home I really wanted to add a little extra… Continue Reading
- Fab 5! June 7, 2015 - The Fab 5, are a group of wineries in South East Kelowna, BC. It includes The View, Camelot, House of Rose, Spierhead, and Vibrant Vines. They are all amazing wineries, and I was honoured to be called to do their collaborative shoot. We had so much fun!! Each winery brought a prop to work… Continue Reading
- magazine feature: bridal fantasy March 1, 2014 - I’m so excited to be featured in a Calgary based wedding magazine for my photography, planning and decor! Continue Reading